Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Writer's Block
Friday, July 20, 2007
Is it a bad sign to have writer's block on your first post? Hmm? So what is slightly more sad than having writer's block on your first post? The fact that it is Friday night at 10 min til 8:00 p.m., Madison is at her grandparents and I'm sitting here blogging. Yep, that is officially SAD! In my defense Damian is laying on the couch watching football reruns! Um, really you already know who wins! Well, I'm going to go now...maybe Damian will take me to dinner....I'm thinking Krystal! :)
posted by Stephanie @ 7:46 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 23, 2007 at 10:56 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Well, to answer your question: No, you don't really subscribe to each other's website on here. Not that I know of, anyway - lol. I still don't have it all down yet, but maybe I can help you find a layout and post it so you can get something more fun up. :o)

     
  • At July 31, 2007 at 2:17 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    Ok, I see both of yall are really "green" to this whole blogging thing. This is "real" blogging not xanga it is really different but easy to learn.

    Ok this is what you need to do. You need to get a feed reader. For instance I use googles feed reader. Then when you come to a website that you want to keep up to date with you add the url to your feed reader and it will have all the updated posts all in one spot so you don't have to go from place to place to place every day. If you want to comment on a post in your feed reader all you have to do is click on the post title and it will take you right to it.
    http://www.google.com/reader
    I hope this makes since to you. If you don't understand let me know and I'll try my best to explain it better.

    If you have any questions about how to do something or whatever, I can try to assist you. I used blogger for several years before I bought my own domain.

    Good luck! Blog content will come to eventually. Pretty soon you'll find yourself taking pictures of odd things or composing blog posts in your head while doing everyday tasks. Welcome to the addiction.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com