Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I don't know
Saturday, July 21, 2007
I could quite possibly be the most indecisive person you know. For instance...

You: "Where do you want to go eat?"
Me: "I don't know. What do you think?"

You: "Do you want to see a movie?"
Me: "I don't know...I guess, maybe."
You: "What do you want to see?"
Me: "I don't know."

Part of the issue, is that I am truly a laid back person, and I really don't care. Generally I will speak up if I really have an opinion on the issue. I often just don't care to have an opinion.

The problem comes when I can't make up my mind on things I really should have an opinion on. For instance...kids. At the age of 27 shouldn't I know whether I really want to have more kids. I have Madison, who is almost 9. So...do I really want to start over? Some days I want to to have another child and other days I am DONE! So if one was how I felt most of the time and the other was how I feel every once in a while I guess that would be okay. Problem is, it is 50-50.

I'm not sure Madi can handle a brother or sister. She gets territorial with Damian and I, and quite honestly she is the stereotypical only child...she is a brat. Of course, not all the time, but definitely around other children biding for my time or for her toys.

I'm not sure I can handle another child. My patience is not what it was 9 years ago. I like my sleep! And though my body isn't what I want it to be, pregnancy is not a step in the right direction. I like my job; I like working; and I like focusing on my career.

On the other hand Madi begs for a brother or sister. She loves her baby cousins and is a huge help with them. I would love to have Damian's children and I miss having a baby. I think pregnant women are cute and I want to experience enjoying my pregnancy.

So I guess for now my answer is "I DON'T KNOW" but definitely "NOT RIGHT NOW!"

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 9:08 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com