Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Who Taught that Boy to Pitch?
Friday, August 29, 2008
Presidential Candidate John McCain just threw the most beautiful curve ball I have ever seen today when he announced Gov. Sarah Palin as his Vice Presidential Candidate! She wasn't even in the running yesterday. I mean, I guess she was, but I didn't know about it (obviously).

Boy, did he hit it out of the park!

Sure, no one knows her...but I bet there have been A LOT more google searches on her name than Biden. She's sparks an interest that no other candidate has, since Obama's first appearance on Oprah. She is beautiful. She's a mom of 5 kids and most recently a son with down syndrome. She's so down to earth...got her start as the president of PTA. (How's that for empowerment. It's like Erin Brockovich all over again.) She was Miss Alaska at one time. She is a member of the NRA, and is married to an Eskimo. Really, has there ever been a more interesting vice president?

Okay, really I'm bouncing on walls, and it shows (my writing is all over the place). But I just thought I would reassure Mr. McCain (my number 1 closet reader) that he had made an excellent choice!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 1:41 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At August 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Blogger Day said…

    Saw your blog on my friend matt's blog, and I just wanted to say that I have just read your most recent 2 blogs and ROCK ON! So glad to read about people who feel the same way I do. Christian, 95% republican. That's a honorable description of anyone. keep it coming!

     
  • At August 29, 2008 at 4:19 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I had to stop over because I knew you would have posted something. Lol. You are giddy like a kid on Christmas...you crack me up.

     
  • At September 4, 2008 at 4:17 PM, Blogger prin said…

    What I don't get is if she married an "eskimo", why does she call him an eskimo? We're always taught up here that eskimo is the non-pc word for Inuit. It was a white man word meaning "raw meat eater". Or so we're told. Maybe I'm wrong. I dunno.

     
  • At September 10, 2008 at 9:29 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I have no idea about the whole Eskimo thing. I'm from GA. I've never even seen an Eskimo. So if it isn't PC, word never traveled this far.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com