Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Monday, August 11, 2008

Well, guess what! Apparently during the month of July I had a blogoversary! Go figure! Well happy Blogoversary to me. It's okay you don't have to congratulate me. It's kinda like being seperated during your anniversary; it's kind of a sore subject. I mean its not like I blog all the time these days. Maybe I could start going to counseling. Or maybe if we just communicated more we could save this relationship. Well, for now I'm going to put on my party hat and celebrate (because nothing else matters if chocolate is involved!)






So for those of you who care, and are wondering just what is going on in the life of Skittle here is a quick list of one liners...

I still have a job (which is always good)
I'm all moved in and settled
Madi started her new school last Monday. (I have a 5th grader!!?!)
Damian is still in Texas
I tried to adopt a dog, but Damian reminded me of my promise not to until we get married (grrr)
My new leasing agent is less than desirable
Aparently I am "WOW" worthy with my hair cut and a tan
Now that "So You Think You Can Dance" is over I don't know what I'll watch til Grey's starts back up
I am going to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 tonight

It's sad to know I haven't really updated in months and that is all I can come up with. I lead one exciting life. :)


posted by Stephanie @ 1:57 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com