Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Seems like my life continually brings new meaning to the song. I got a phone call today from my new boss just letting me know that because of all the "stuff" surrounding Nicole's termination, the company would no longer be allowing family and friends to work for the same apartment communities. Wouldn't you know that the property I will be working at is Damian's biggest job. He makes about 2/3 of his money at this property. Now he will no longer be able to work there.

It is just SO frustrating. I've been out of work for months, and I FINALLY get a job, and now Damian loses work because of it. I told him I would just turn down the job, and he could continue supporting me. :) That was a no go. :) Well, I guess we'll just see what's around the next corner. But in the mean time...I'm going to go pout!
posted by Stephanie @ 8:29 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com