Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Calling All Numismatists
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I actually had to look that word up. Well, to be honest, I looked up "Coin Collector" because I knew there was a term for it, but didn't know what it was. So if you didn't know either, now you do. :)

Monaco Rare Coin is part of the Monex family of companies, who apparently is a big name in coin collecting. I myself, am not a coin collector. I didn't even do the 50 state quarter collection or the yearly penny collections that my dad and sister did. Nope, in fact, I pretty much spend every coin that passes through my hands. I would probably make a numismatist faint from my lack of knowledge and/or care of where my coins come from or go to. This is probably mostly due to my lack of knowledge.

How can you tell one coin from the next? And how do you know when you have come across a valuable coin? You see commercials all the time for coins, but what if they are all scams? I mean, really, should you pay $5.00 for a quarter? Isn't that $4.75 too much? I guess the answer is to go through a coin dealer. With a company like Monaco Rare Coin, you know you are dealing with people who really know their stuff. With over 40 years buying and selling coins, you can be confident in the products and advise you get. You wouldn't buy stocks without going to the expert, so why would you buy coins without going to the expert?

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 11:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com