Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Macon's Mother's Day Mayhem!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Less than a mile from my old apartment



The Golden Arches (or Arch in this case) says it all.



Damage to my beloved Krispy Kream...Get Well Soon, We Miss You!



Academy Sports store front



Very few trees were left standing on the campus of Macon State College



Walls destroyed at concession stand.



The tornado picked up a trailer and dropped it in the neighboring parking lot of Olympia Skate Rink



And a look at the skating rink behind the trailer! Lots of childhood memories in that building!

posted by Stephanie @ 3:44 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com