Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
The Sun Was Shining!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Today was a good day! (Well besides the fact that I lied.) I had a second interview in Atlanta for the job here in Macon. It went well...so now we wait and see.

I won a prize on the radio, because I for once knew some worthless trivia!

I sold my first Ebay item!

I found out about a job opening up with the American Cancer Society in my area!

Yep, the sun was shining, and all is well!


On a side note. After my interview I stopped by the Lenox Square Mall to eat lunch. First of all purple was a big color today. I must have seen 7 men wearing purple shirts! Second of all; if I were single that is the mall I would hang out in. There must have been 7 young (25-35ish) men for every young girl! Crazy! Third...this whole metro thing, just may be going too far. Now, I am one to love a well dressed man. Damian is the poster child for a metrosexual man. BUT! Today in the mall I couldn't tell the gay men from the straight ones! (Well, with the exception of the guy working at Nine West with the better walk than me.)

Okay, I'm done now! Good night

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 12:40 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At May 2, 2008 at 4:06 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Sometimes you need a good day to squeeze in between the bad ones. Good luck with your job interview.

     
  • At May 2, 2008 at 9:21 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I'm so glad you had a good day. My husband is the BIGGEST metrosexual. Like not sure if he's gay or straight, that's him. I sometimes wonder and we're married and have 2 kids! It's okay though I have learned to accept it.

     
  • At May 2, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Yey! *high five*

     
  • At May 2, 2008 at 9:37 PM, Blogger Jim Duggan said…

    Take it from an ATL homie . . . yes, there were 7 guys for every girl, but six of those guys were more interested in each other than in the girls. LOL.

     
  • At May 2, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    Yay! Glad to hear you had a good day! But. What's the big idea not even calling me when you were MINUTES from my home? But really, I hope it went well!

     
  • At May 3, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Linda: Thanks!

    Courtney: Yeah, Damian is too, but I have to admit the wedding we went to last month...oh, he looked SO gay, not funny!

    Prin: High Five!

    Jim: Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.

    Bossy: I was that close to you?! I'm sorry! I would have called.

     
  • At May 9, 2008 at 5:34 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    That's okay. Now you know. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com