Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
This is the beginning of the end
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
All good things must come to an end. Or do they? Is this really the beginning of the end? I'm tired and frustrated. My life seems to be spiraling down the tube again. Or did it really ever stop? I feel like a granddaddy long-legs after someone has torn off all my legs....someone please just step on me.

I was going to put a picture of a granddaddy long-legs on my post but really they are so repulsing I decided not to.
posted by Stephanie @ 10:50 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At April 23, 2008 at 9:58 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Try to remember that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and this too shall pass. Everything happens for a reason, whether you know what that reason is now or not. Maybe you are being taught something that you can help someone out with later! Try to keep your head up.

     
  • At April 23, 2008 at 12:20 PM, Blogger MomOf4 said…

    Hang in there! I know it is a tough time for you. You are in my prayers!

     
  • At April 26, 2008 at 1:51 AM, Blogger joen05 said…

    Hang tough, Skittle! I know you'll make it through. Everything finds its way eventually!

     
  • At April 26, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    The bumps along the way are a part of what get you to the next part of your journey. It's tough. I know. xoxo. You know my number.

     
  • At May 2, 2008 at 8:34 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Aw, I'm so sorry. :(

    Things will get better as long as you don't let them get you too down. (hugs)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com