Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I need a job
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
AGAIN. Seriously, this whole job search thing sucks! My temporary position is up on Friday. I'm pretty bummed. I really thought they were going to find me a permanent position. Unfortunately, they didn't get the big contract they were hoping for, so as of now there are still no open positions.

It's very frustrating because there is one manager that they are very unhappy with. I have tried to make sure I do everything I can to help this girl, because that was part of my job. But she obviously is in a world of her own, and doing her own thing...she refuses to adapt to the new management. Long story...well long story is that I know eventually they are going to let her go. It is just frustrating to me that they won't do it before I'm out of a job. It's really going to screw me up as far as insurance goes. Plus I have to find something in the mean time. Who knows how long it will be...2 weeks, 2 months, or more. I can't just wait until they figure it out.

I've been watching the local job classifieds...careerbuilder, monster, and others. There is NOTHING available. I'm serious....the best offer I've seen listed is selling insurance. We already went through this in January. I'm just not interested.

I have sent out about 50 resumes over the last 2 days over the entire US. Something has to come through. Who knows where...California, Las Vegas, Florida, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York...I've applied everywhere!

So now what!?!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 11:29 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com