Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I'm Seeing Stars! (Part 1)
Sunday, March 30, 2008
We didn't get to go to Dollywood because after a beautiful couple of days Saturday morning we woke up to cold & rain. :( So we headed to Gatlinburg instead. We walked around the shops, took old timey photos and went to the Wax Museum. (Though Mom & Dad opted for icecream instead of the museum.)

Madi enjoyed chocolates with Forest Gump


While I stopped to tie my shoe


I had a cocktail with Pierce Brosnan


Madi kicked butt with Charlie's Angels


Madi met with Will Farrell


Then Celebrated with Jeff Gordan & Little E


We're Off to See the Wizard!



Mission Impossible - Tom Cruise



To be continued...

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 12:18 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 31, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    Some of those look so real and others, not so much. It looks like you guys are still having so much fun. I don't think I would have gotten that close to take a picture of a bat (the post below) but good for you!

     
  • At April 1, 2008 at 12:20 AM, Blogger Jim Duggan said…

    {sigh} . . .

    I can so relate to that Scarecrow . . .

    If I only had a brain . . .

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com