Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Friday Night Live
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Friday night when Madi and I got home after dinner, we walked into my parents house, and my mom was sitting on the couch with my two neices. It's 10:00 and she looks beat! (My mom, not the girls....they were going strong.) So I helped her get them in bed. The little one in the baby bed, and Madi and the 3 year old in mom's bed. I slept in the room with Natalie. Guess who got the better end of that deal? It's a toss up.



The next morning we were getting ready to meet my sisters at Target for some Saturday morning shopping. I was helping Abby (3 year old) get dressed, and I told her I liked her pretty My Little Pony panties. She says "You can't wear them now, but when I take them off you can wear them." I told her I didn't think I could fit in them and she says "They're not too big." Thank you Abby for making me feel like a beauty queen!
posted by Stephanie @ 10:43 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com