Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Because We Can't All Be Normal
Friday, February 29, 2008
I got tagged byMrs. Mandypoo. Doesn't that sound dirty?

So here goes...Why Be Normal?

1. It drives me nuts when people push down on the button on a drink lid. Unless your cup has cola, diet, dr. pepper and tea in it...DON'T PUSH ALL THE BUTTONS! One is sufficient. And DO NOT push my buttons to be funny. It's just not funny. (Mrs. Mandypoo)

2. I often say "huh?" even though I actually heard everything that was said.

3. My closet is completely organized by season and color and always clean. My room, car, desk, and bathroom on the other hand...always a mess!

4. I cannot stand for someone to write on the same piece of paper with two diffent colors. Don't start something in black and finish it in blue!

5. I read sales papers from the back to the front.

6. I won't put sheets on my bed that do not match my room. No exceptions. It drives me in sane.

Okay, so what are your quirks? Feel free to list one below, or to participate yourself. Make sure to leave a comment letting me know you're not so normal either!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 3:04 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At February 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Blogger VSJensen said…

    i found your blog through blogrush... i like your quirks! here's one... although i do occasionally enjoy eating ketchup i loathe the smell of it, and don't even really like to touch it, i.e: i refuse to open packets of ketchup even for my own kids, or squirt it out of the bottle. the kids know they need to ask daddy. strange, huh? :)

     
  • At March 3, 2008 at 8:44 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    lol - I just love to push the buttons down on your drink. It adds just a little extra sunshine to my day. :)

     
  • At March 7, 2008 at 3:46 AM, Blogger linda said…

    If I see a fly buzz nearby when I am eating it puts me off my food. My son is the same. Oh, and if I see ants near any food I throw it all out (even if no ant touched the stuff).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com