Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Don't Make Me Beg....I will do it!
Friday, February 15, 2008
Since January 30th I have been "temporarily" working for a local management company. They had a job for me for the month of February only. They have already hired a manager for the property I am filling in at, but she can't start until March 1. So for 17 days I have worked for this company...and I have to say, I really like working here. I mean, REALLY REALLY like it. The property is only 108 units (I had 220 before), I'm the only person in the office (There were 2 others before), but life is just easier here. It's quiet here. Nobody is setting buildings on fire. No one is stealing cars, or breaking into apartments. The kids are busting the door to fitness center. It's just nice here. I want to stay.

On a side note, I have tried to contact Human Resources for the old company to "tattle" on my old boss. I am going to demand my job back. I don't actually want it anymore, but I'm still going to demand it. My plan is to get her fired, set my assistant up for a promotion & find me another job with another company or property. I really didn't realize how demanding that job was until I left. So I really don't want it anymore. But I want things done the right way. So even if I get my job back, I'm going to quit soon after.

Well, that's it for now.

Damian got me flowers yesterday. First time in our 2 year relationship....it's about time!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:41 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com