Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Woo Hoo! Another one for the Shelf!
Thursday, January 31, 2008


Thank you to Courtney for bestowing this great award on me! It especially means a lot since my blogs have gone down the tube lately, and have probably been less than a good read on many occassions. Of course, in receiving this honor, I in turn will bestow it upon my fellow deserving bloggers:

1. The lovely, and very deserving Prin for keeping up laughing during her hilarious reports of chasing the dog in freezing snow, strowing her neighbors trash, and her always entertaining commute reports.

2. And I can't give out an award without awarding Linda who has the ability to make me laugh til I cry. I have told myself numerous times NEVER to read her blog in public or at work. The results could be embarrassing.

3. Life in the land of Boss Lady is always entertaining. With 3 children life can be hectic, and quite comical.

4. Jim's Gems on the other hand is a completely different read. Though he too has quite the sense of humor, Jim's Gems are often full of great food for the soul.

5. And finally...like I would leave out my sister! Mrs. Mandypoo keeps the blogging world up on the life of a new wife & mommy. Plus, she posts pictures of my nephew, and for that she deserves an award!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 7:16 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com