Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I'm still alive
Monday, January 14, 2008
and being back at work is not as hard as I thought it would be. But be sure to pray for Mandypoo today. It's her first day back at work since Eli was born. I know it broke her heart to drop him off at daycare today.

On a side note, the retard whom my boss hired to run the new property up the road instead of transferring me was fired on Friday. She was truely not capable of doing the job, so she needed to go, but I do feel bad. Her husband was already out of work, and now she lost her job too. Just makes me go..."Hmm. I thought I told you she was going to fail 6 months ago. Oh, and Hmm...didn't I tell you not to hire the other girl you had to fire last week.?" So in the words of Bring it On "That's strike 2!" Really, I just hope my boss's boss realizes the poor decisions she has made lately and let's her go. Wishful thinking, I know!

Still haven't been paid, so still no internet. Well other than parking in the Krystal parking lot & stealing Wi-Fi! Can we say Ghetto?!

OH! I almost forgot! When I met Damian he played arena football. This last year he didn't play. The team he was on folded & he didn't really have a desire to get picked up by a team, so he took a year off. Well, he had a work out for a new league, the AAFL (All American Football League). He is in the draft which takes place on January 25th, so keep your fingers crossed. I'm hoping for Florida or Tennessee, and praying he doesn't get picked up by Michigan. I don't do cold!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:03 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com