Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Someone please come clean my house!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, but maybe that is just the piles of toys and clothing that have not yet made it into the bedrooms. Christmas was good this year, and though the presents were not as many and didn't cost as much, the family time was priceless! Damian's family got together in GA for the first time ever, since only he and his sister live here, and the rest of his family lives in Missouri. It was nice to spend time with both his family and mine.

My mother cooked a huge Christmas breakfast, and Damian's sister cooked a large Christmas dinner, so I definately ate good. Almost too good :) So now, I have to get up off this couch, and clean my house. *rolling eyes*

I hope each of you had a Merry Christmas!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 11:58 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com