Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Santa! I know Him!
Monday, December 17, 2007
I was tagged by MomOfThree to do a Christmas Hoopla!

1. List 12 random things about yourself that has to do with Christmas.
2. Please refer to it as a 'hoopla' and not the dreaded 'm'-word
3. You have to specifically tag people when you're done. None of this "if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged" stuff is allowed...then nobody ends up actually doing it. The number of people who you tag is really up to you -- but the more, the merrier to get this 'hoopla' circulating through the blogosphere.
4. Please try and do it as quickly as possible. The Christmas season will be over before we know it and I'd like to get as many people involved as possible.
5. If you want to -- please give me, Andrea, some link-love as the 'Hoopla-Creator'. I love new blog-traffic.


So here goes!

1. I didn't put my tree up this year until after December 8th. I usually have it up on Thanksgiving weekend.
2. I have always had a live tree, never an artificial one. It is my favorite Christmas tradition.
3. I didn't buy half the presents this year that I bought last year, which really makes me sad, but will be better on the wallet when Christmas has come and gone.
4. My mom cooks a HUGE Christmas breakfast on Christmas morning, which is another of my favorite traditions. Dad says its the only breakfast he gets all year. It's probably true!
5. Since both of my sisters have in laws, Madi and I are often alone on Christmas night. We went to hockey games several years in a row, but I think it's sad the players have the play on Christmas. What about the away team?
6. This will be my 3rd Christmas with Damian, though technically we weren't dating on the first one.
7. I have NEVER seen snow on Christmas. :(
8. Santa left presents for my sisters and I until we moved out of my parents house. Mandypoo got Santa gifts all the way up to 21!
9. Damian calls me the Christmas Nazi because everything has a place, and only I know just where it is!
10. I actually enjoy wrapping presents. Even though I mostly use gift bags for birthdays, everything gets wrapped at Christmas!
11. Madi and I with the help of the neighborhood kids made salt dough ornaments and decorated them this year. I didn't let them put them on "my" tree though. My tree is all red & silver.
12. This Christmas will be my first Christmas with Damian's family, since they are coming to Georgia for Christmas! I can't wait to celebrate with both families!

Okay, so now I tag Prin, Joen, and Boss Lady! Have Fun & Merry Christmas!

Okay, so Maybe I don't know him...
You Don't Know Much About Christmas

You only got 4/10 correct

So you don't know all of the history and trivia of the holidays...
As long as you remember to put out some cookies for Santa, you're still ahead of the game.

Random Christmas fact: The average mall Santa is 5'9, 218 lbs, and 52 years old. The average waist size is 43 inches.

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 6:01 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com