Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Update on Mandypoo
Saturday, December 8, 2007
I just thought I would take a moment to update everyone on Mrs. Mandypoo and Baby Elijah. Both Mandy and Elijah came home last night (Friday). Elijah is a bit Jaundice and spent 17 hours under the bilirubin lamp. Unfortunately, he had to get a portable bilirubin blanket to take home, and has to spend all of his time under the blanket when he isn't feeding. They will go to the doctor tomorrow to check his bilirubin count and hopefully he can come off the blanket. Fortunately we have a pediatrician with a 24 hour office, so they have a Sunday appt.

Mandy is doing good, but is very tired. Eli is feeding every hour so she isn't getting much sleep. But other than that, she is getting around really well, and adapting to motherhood quickly!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:04 PM  
5 Comments:
  • At December 8, 2007 at 11:59 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Good luck to both of them. I hope Big E gets healthier and healthier and Mandy gets to sleep soon. (hugs)

     
  • At December 9, 2007 at 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll be praying for Elijah. My mom told me that I had the same thing when I was born and I had to get bilirubin shots. She also said I was under the lamp for days. I hope Mandy is doing well and recovering smoothly.

     
  • At December 9, 2007 at 8:58 PM, Blogger prin said…

    I hope you're doing ok too. How's the pain these days? (hugs)

     
  • At December 9, 2007 at 9:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I'm doing pretty good. I put up my Christmas decorations today, and probably overdid it. I'm sure I'll pay the price tonight :( Thanks for asking!

     
  • At December 9, 2007 at 9:32 PM, Blogger prin said…

    I'm glad you're coping well enough. :)

    btw, I'll reply here too because I always seem to blog a ton before you can read my little catch-you-up comment. :D

    I did get the house in October, but it was a new construction and was only half built... Now it's almost built enough for me to live in (still no shower or working sinks...), so I got the hey out of dodge (today). It's been a rough couple of months.

    But I'm glad your recovery is going better. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com