Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
What Now!?
Sunday, December 2, 2007
I'm not sure who wants to cry more...Damian or me. Neither of us are getting sleep. Both of us are miserable. Last night when things finally settled down, I got up to set the table for supper. My grandparents had picked up barbecue chicken, stew, and dessert for us, so all I really had to do was pull out the plates and silverware. After supper I got up to put my plate away, and instant pain. Severe pain. Lasted about 45 minutes. I took the max pain meds and 2 hours later couldn't pee again. Are you stinkin kidding me!?! So I have learned I have to take 1 1/2 pills to kick the pain without putting my kidneys to sleep. Maybe today will be better.

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:41 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com