Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Get in My Belly!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
I figure this post is appropriate to follow my last post :) I have mentioned previously that the multiple surgeries and medications have caused my skin to break out a lot recently. Well, I spoke too soon, because that's not all...my scalp is super dry, and I have a raging appetite.

It doesn't help that I have not been allowed to work out since the 1st of October, and now I'm eating like a grown man. It is worse during the morning and mid-day. It is 4:00p.m. and I will give you the run down on what I have eaten today...

4:00a.m. - 1 chocolate chip cookie, 1 cherry pop-tart
7:00a.m. - 2 chocolate chip cookies
11:00a.m. - 2 slices of turkey bacon, 1 waffle
11:30a.m. - 1 rice crispy treat
1:30p.m. - 1 turkey BLT, chips & salsa
2:00p.m. - Chips Ahoy snack pack

I have eaten enough cookies today to turn into a cookie! I have put on about 6lbs since my diagnosis. All I do is eat and sleep. This has got to stop!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 3:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 28, 2007 at 10:19 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Okay, when you start to name out the symptoms you've listed over your last few posts, it's not so appealing...flaky scalp, an appetite similar to Fat Bastard, and the pimples of a 13 year old. I feel like the blogging community is getting a grodie picture of you! Let me just say that as Skittles' sister, she really doesn't look at yucky as she's describing! ;o)

     
  • At November 29, 2007 at 4:32 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    You forgot the lopsided boobs Mandy :) Thanks for sticking up for me though.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com