Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
We've got answers
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Being an apartment manager, I have people who move into the community ask me all the time, who I have my Internet through, and how much it costs. The truth of the matter is, I have it through which ever company pays me more to talk about their product. :) Nice, huh? But seriously, if I didn't have that luxury, who would I use? Really I have no idea, because until a year ago, I didn't actually have a computer or Internet at home. I did all my surfing at work.

But there is a great website Get ISP Info where you can search for low cost Internet service, comparing the quality and average price of all your options, including: Dial up, DSL, Cable, Satellite, Wireless, and VOIP Phone Internet.

At Get ISP Info they work hand in hand with several Internet providers including Net Zero, Earthlink, Juno and People PC Online to help get you the best rate for whatever service you choose. They also have troubleshooting and tips to help you disconnect your service, choose an ISP, protect your email from spam, and even a history of the Internet (the truth Al Gore!).

So even if you already have Internet service (and you probably do if you are reading this), stop by and take a look, you just might save yourself some money. And really, isn't that what it is all about?

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 11:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com