Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I'm Thankful for Fall
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
I went to Indian Springs with my parents for a nice diversion from my hectic life here. My dad's family had booked 2 cabins a while back & the 4 children (ha..they are in their 50s, so can you really call them children), the 4 brothers & sisters were all going to stay Sun - Wednesday. Because some of them were sick, the cabins had plenty of extra room, so Mom took me up there Monday after my surgery.

I am so amazed that only 40 minutes away was this gorgeous area, I had never seen or heard of. It was beautiful! Thousands of acres full of trees and animals. There was a beautiful lake, for fishing, canoeing, swimming (not now), and even with a beach. There were nature trails, biking trails, putt-putt, camp-sites, cabins, and so much peace!

About a mile down the road was a place called Dauset Trails. It sits on 400 acres, and has a "wonder room" (yuck! full of reptiles), several animal trails, tree trails, and more. We spent Tuesday morning there, and had a great time. I took several pictures...












So now you have shared in my peaceful getaway!

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:50 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com