Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I had a bad day again...
Monday, November 19, 2007
Well, I got that dreaded phone call again today. "I'm sorry Stephanie, we were not able to get all the cancer out, and will need you to come back in again today." I maintained my composure and said, "that's fine, I'll be there in an hour or so." Then I hung up the phone and cried. I cannot handle that trauma again. I regain my composure, call back and say "Dr. Kent said he would give me a Valium this time." They agree, and tell me to come on in...they'll give me one while I wait.



I stopped and got Starbucks on the way. Starbucks always makes things a little better.

When I got there, they gave me the wonderful little pill that made today a better day. :) The pain wasn't nearly as bad this time, and it was a much smaller area they had to remove. Best of all it was on the highest area of my chest, as opposed to the nipple area! Dr. Kent thinks he got it all this time. :) We'll know for sure on Wednesday. Which means I may be on my way to a new breast by Friday!

I really expect a nephew by then too! Mandypoo is due any day now! Woo Hoo! Though my mom thinks its funny that I threatened Mandy not to have Eli on the day after Thanksgiving, so not to ruin my shopping, and now I'll probably have plastic surgery then. Oh well, a new boob or new shoes? I choose the boob!

Yes, I am still on drugs? Can you tell? Probably so. I should stop before I embarrass myself. My dad took Madison to a cabin about 45 minutes from here for the holiday. Mom and I are going to go up for the night. I think it will be a good change of scenery for me. I'm tired of being locked in this dreary house. It was never dreary before, but now that I have been confined to it for a week straight...it is dreary.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 4:20 PM  
10 Comments:
  • At November 19, 2007 at 9:56 PM, Blogger Skryker said…

    I'm sorry they didn't get it all and you had to go through that again.

    (hugs)

    Hope you get good news this time and that Friday is Boob Day!

     
  • At November 19, 2007 at 10:51 PM, Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said…

    that sucks to hear girly. I hope it goes better and they actually get it all this time.

    And yes, Starbucks does make it all better.

     
  • At November 19, 2007 at 11:25 PM, Blogger prin said…

    I'm so sorry. :(
    (hugs)

    Here's hoping this is it. :)

    You're funny on drugs though. lol

     
  • At November 20, 2007 at 7:56 AM, Blogger Jim Duggan said…

    Me and Andrea have added you to the "daily list."

    And remember, God is on the other side of all this working to bring you through it. Have confidence in Him.

     
  • At November 20, 2007 at 10:41 AM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I have been lurking for a while. I found you through Shana's blog and I just wanted to let you know you have people who don't know you praying for you. Have faith and stay strong!

     
  • At November 20, 2007 at 1:21 PM, Blogger Daszzle said…

    You're so incredibly brave chica. You're daughter has got one hell of a role model.... I'll be crossing both my fingers and toes for you that they get it all this time around.

     
  • At November 20, 2007 at 2:45 PM, Blogger Technodoll said…

    Crap and double-crap... crossing fingers that really was the last time.

    your new boob will rock ;-)

     
  • At November 20, 2007 at 7:24 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    Oh my, I hate to hear this. I hope that you get some GREAT news Wen. As always you are in my prayers! (((HUGS)))

     
  • At November 20, 2007 at 8:35 PM, Blogger MomOf4 said…

    I'm so sorry to hear that they didn't get it all last time. I pray that this is the last time and you get GOOD news on Wednesday. (I tagged you over at my blog if you are looking for a diversion... :) )

     
  • At November 21, 2007 at 8:56 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Sorry I didn't comment sooner - I've been so preoccupied with my silly layout problem. :o( But I THINK I've finally got it fixed. For now.

    Hopefully you'll get a GOOD call today! And yeah, I'd choose the new breast over the new shoes, too! (Just as I'd choose a new baby over new shoes...) Between the two of us Jessica just may not get to shop either, HA!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com