Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Still waiting
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
I was supposed to find out my lab results yesterday so I would know if I was going to be having MOHS surgery again or if I would be having plastic surgery today. My plastic surgery is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. (It's now 11:11 a.m.) and we still don't have the lab results. I can't have either surgery until we know. Talk about waiting til the last minute.

I have just crossed the line to "annoying patient" since I will now be calling every 30 minutes until someone can answer me. Seriously, when the plastic surgeon and the hospital are both calling to see if you know anything, what else are you supposed to do?

Plus, I am hungry! I'm not allowed to eat, and if I don't have this surgery today, that is just mean!

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:10 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com