Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
In a Fix?
Thursday, November 8, 2007
I have always thought that teeth are wonderful things to have, aren't they. I'm glad I have mine! What I wish I didn't have are so many fillings and caps. Thanks Dad! He passed those wonderful genes on to me, and I in turn passed them on to my daughter. Haven't you noticed though that you always seem to be out of town, in public, or its the weekend, anytime you ever have tooth problems? Why is that?

I can remember being on vacation when I was young. My family was having dinner at a restaurant when my dad bit into something knocking out his filling! It was such a hassle for my parents and a major bummer for my sisters and I. Instead of playing in the sand or swimming in the ocean, we were driving around town looking for a dentist open on the weekend, that would accept walk-ins. No easy feat, and I'm sure it wasn't cheap either!

Majestic Drug Co. has created a new product called Dentemp OS. Dentemp OS is used for temporary dental repair providing fast temporary relief of pain and discomfort. Losing a filling can be quite painful, since an area of exposed nerves is left when a filling comes out. Dentemp OS could have saved my parents a lot of money, and would have held my dad over until he could get back home, or at least through the weekend.

Dentemp OS can be used to repair both lost fillings and loose caps. It requires no mixing, and no mess, and only takes 30 minutes to set! And you can eat within an hour! Best of all (and most important) Dentemp is FDA approved and complies with all FDA regulations for oral care.

Dentemp OS can be found at the following retailers: CVS, Eckerd Drug, Publix, Rite Aide and other drug stores or wholesale on the website.



Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 6:39 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com