Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
It's Just a CYST!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. This week has definitely been a roller coaster ride for me. I went to the doctor for an ultrasound yesterday, and the lump on my breast is nothing more than a cyst. We aren't going to do anything about it for now...we'll revisit it in 3 months.

In the mean time, I finally got my other surgery scheduled. I will have the skin cancer removed on Monday, November 12th. If they get it all, then I will have plastic surgery on Wednesday, November 14th. If not, they will go back in on Wednesday instead, and go for a second round.

By doing it this way, we do run the risk of not getting it all the first time, but it is the least invasive procedure available, which means in the process of cutting out the skin cancer, they will cut out the least amount of healthy tissue in the process. Considering I am not one of those girls whose breast are large, I prefer they leave me with as much as they can! :)

So, great news yesterday! If anything, this has woken me up to paying attention to the changes in my body. 6 months ago I probably wouldn't have given that cyst a second thought, and the skin cancer has been there for years.

So in my honor...if you have any lumps, skin lesions, or anything that just doesn't look or feel right...go get it checked out! If it's nothing, we the blog world will celebrate with you!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 8:15 AM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com