Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Today's Housing Market
Monday, October 29, 2007
The big buzz these days is the housing market, and the recent news about mortgage companies. Around Macon you can't drive down one street without seeing a house for sell. If you are a buyer, the cards are in your favor...take your pick. A seller? Well, my advise? Price low! Between the fact that new construction is going up left and right, and mortgage companies are in trouble, buyers can be choosy, and sellers pay the price.

I bought my first house at 19 years old, with little credit. I didn't have the benefit of being choosy about my Mortgage Broker. Oh, it was such a nightmare! Never would I recommend that company to anyone, and never have I. I believe that through the current mortgage crisis, we will find out the Who's Who in the mortgage world!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 9:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com