Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Awards, News & Snot
Thursday, October 18, 2007

First of all and most importantly, I would like to thank Joe over at Intermission at Work for presenting me with this award! I know that over the last 2 weeks I have not kept up with my blogging responsibilities & I apologize. With this award I will step back up to the plate of posting and commenting!

Now for me to bestow this award onto my fellow bloggers. First I would like to present this award to Linda. Linda always has a good read. Her matter of fact point of view is often hilarious and always something you can relate to. Second, after having seen this particular blogger get shunned by both the Academy and the Emmies, I still find his blog a blast, always guaranteed a laugh...so Matt here you go!

Moving on to the news portion of this blog. I finally after 3+ months got approved by Pay Per Post & can begin getting paid (more than the $11 from Blogvertise I got 2 months ago.) So just remember when reading my site, until my ratings are up, I don't get dibs at the good posts, so please scroll past the reviews if you are not interested & please don't tune out. I promise to continue with my usual posts as well!

Finally, the snot! I know you are wondering what that is all about. Well, I woke up with a cold yesterday & this morning when I woke up I discovered that my body can in one night produce my weight in snot! Goodness, no wonder my nose hurts after a cold. If I worked that hard all night I'd be sore too!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 7:24 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com