Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Bad Credit Loans
Monday, October 29, 2007
Money...the root of all evil.

Money...the solution to your problems.

Money...the number one cause of divorce.

Some say it's not everything. Others say without it you are nothing.

But today it's deceiving who really has money at all. Credit...not money, can buy you what you need. Credit can get you through when the pay check has run out. So what happens when you've ruined your chances? When your credit is no longer good? It's not easy to get bad credit loans.

Now I am not personally an advocate of credit cards. I don't believe you should finance your weekly groceries, weekend bar tab, or your movie fix. But I think life can be quite difficult without having someone out there who will give you a loan. Cars, House, and maybe...maybe furniture, electronics and other big purchases become more attainable.

There are companies out there who do believe in second chances...Thank Goodness!

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 9:46 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At November 1, 2007 at 11:34 PM, Blogger matt said…

    I just got my first credit card like 3 weeks ago and already have a $3644 bill. I'm scared now.

     
  • At November 2, 2007 at 8:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Geesh! You should be!

     
  • At November 3, 2007 at 11:20 AM, Blogger Oswegan said…

    Money itself is not evil. The "love of" money is evil.

    Credit cards, now those are evil. Actually it's the credit card companies who are preying on consumers that are evil.

    If you are a Godly person, which it appears you may be, there is a tremendous book and course you should consider. It has helped me to get control of my finances, and my life.

    Go to daveramsey.com , this is no commercial and no bull.

    If you have questions about how it works, email me from blog my site.

    ~Oswegan

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com