Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
A New Age
Saturday, November 3, 2007
I remember getting my first camera for Christmas. I was young..maybe 7 or 8. My sister Jessica and I each got one. They were the ones that used the 110 film. Crazy I remember that! Then I remember getting my first 35mm camera. Sadly, I believe I was 17 or 18 before I got that. I guess I just didn't take a lot of pictures before then. I still have that camera...and still use it occasionally. I feel like I'm living in the dinosaur age though when I take my film into Walmart. Because today, everyone either has or wants a digital camera. In fact, it was the most requested electronic gift last holiday!

I don't think I requested one, since I had one issued to me for work...though I use it for personal use mostly (shh...don't tell). I love taking pictures of my daughter, and my nieces! And my 3 year old niece loves the fact that she can look at the picture as soon as its taken! So this year I'm asking for a digital picture frame for all my latest and greatest pictures!

I think I'd like to have one at work too. So I can put up the most recent pictures of resident activities. Like last years Relay for Life, and our Pirate Pool Party, and the freezing cold Easter Egg Hunt!


Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 1:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com