Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
It's My Pity Party, I'll Cry if I Want To!
Friday, November 16, 2007
Today I will pout! I will whine! I will ask "what if"! I'm tired of being told "Don't worry about what you don't know" I know this, but I'm tired of hearing it! If it were your boob you would worry; you would whine; you would ask "what if".

This morning it was a bit nippy, so when I went to the restroom I decided to look at my boobies. My right boobie was reacting just as it should ~ in full upright position. This is when I noticed my left boob was not. Is my left headlight permanently out? Which makes me wonder just what functions this boobie will have. When I have a baby will only my right boobie fill with milk? Will I have a double d and a b at the same time? Will I get any pleasure from my left boobie? Or will it forever be dead weight?

To Tattoo or Not To Tattoo?

I have often thought that if I ever had a large scar that I would tattoo over it. I never thought my large scar would be across my breast. I think boobie tattoos are pretty trashy; so am I a hypocrite if I now get a boobie tattoo? Really, why am I worried about this right now? This sitting here all day thing is really starting to wear me down!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:50 AM  
9 Comments:
  • At November 16, 2007 at 1:30 PM, Blogger Skryker said…

    Anything that is meaningful to you won't be trashy. So if you can think of a design that celebrates coming through or commemorates how you're feeling, I say go for it.

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 1:57 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Sitting around all day with not much to do only causes you to think more about the things you really don't want/need to worry about yet. I mean, it's good to know what may or may not happen later, but don't think about them so much to the point that it starts to be ALL you think about.

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 3:25 PM, Blogger Technodoll said…

    I'm with skryker... do whatever you need to pull through this and nevermind what anybody else says. Whose body is it anyways?

    You're such a brave woman. Really, hats off to you. *hugs*

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 3:37 PM, Blogger linda said…

    Do what you have to do. It is very early days still and you have to just ride it through. Worry is normal. In the end you will worry it out and just refocus.

    If you decide to have a tattoo, better to wait until you are feeling okay about your scarring etc.

    Too many tattoos are done when someone is drunk or upset. Boobie tattoos do have a stigma of being trashy - so you have to be mindful of how you will handle that later on.

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 8:29 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    I am sorry that you are so down right now. But I have to agree with your sis. Try to find other things to think about.

    I have tagged you for a few fun Meme's maybe that will help get your mind off of things for awhile... :o)

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 10:32 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 10:33 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    All that and I have to delete the whole thing when I leave out a word. Anyway....

    When you feel like hearing it, I want to tell you a little story about a boy name -Fus and the miracle he experienced.
    You know who I'm talking about and I love you. I'm not going to tell you not to worry, but I am going to tell you that I love you and you need to find something that is fun and do it. Hugs. Listen to the Boss and don't make me come down there.

     
  • At November 16, 2007 at 11:25 PM, Blogger prin said…

    So many questions. :( I hope you get answers sooner than later. (hugs)

    I'd be running a million miles a minute with the questions too. *blushes*

     
  • At November 17, 2007 at 2:58 AM, Blogger joen05 said…

    Sorry its been so long since I've been by! I hope that everything went well.. it'd be interesting if you tattooed over it. I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of the wound.. I kinda like that stuff. lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com