Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
No Matter How Hard You Drive
Friday, November 23, 2007
No one wants to think about car repairs. The only time I want to consider going to an auto mechanic is for my quarterly oil change. Even then I usually dread it, because I know they will tell me I need a new headlight, air filter, windshield wipers, left front tire, back seat belt, and trunk organizer. Okay, so maybe that was a slight exaggeration...the air filter is fine. :)

But it's unavoidable. Every car needs an oil change, and I have no intention of doing it myself. But I won't continue to pay high prices, and be suckered into repairs my car does not need, and are probably under warranty anyway. Nope, not now, because at AAMCO you get quality service at a great price, and right now at Aamco.com you can download coupons for a free oil change, transmission fluid change, $50, or even $100 off. This one stop shop offers everything from the basics to transmission services, and even diagnostic testing, fluid changes, and 4x4 services.

With the Center Locator feature on their website, you can find a location near you searching by either state or zip code. I looked today, and found one less than 2 miles from my house. How convenient! With the coupon, I can get a once over for little to nothing!

But I have to tell you, my absolute favorite feature on their website, is the Trouble Shooting feature. You can choose a symptom your car or truck may be making, and the website will give you detailed explanations of what might be going on, and what to do about it. This way you can go in prepared, knowing at least a little about what might need to be done. It's nice when you don't feel like the mechanic is speaking German, even if you do only halfway understand it.

So take Aamco up on their offer. Download and print the coupon and give them a try. I will, and I promise to let you know how it goes.


Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com