Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Call Me Crazy
Friday, November 23, 2007
Okay, so the truth is, that I didn't wake until 11:30 a.m. today. I slept in and did not get up with the crazies to shop at the crack of dawn...or pre-dawn, should I say. Why? Well, with the medical bills piling up, and disability only paying 2/3rds, I really didn't have but $50 to spend today. And $50 is absolutely not enough to get up at 4:30 a.m.

I did finally brave the stores around 3:30 this afternoon, but steered clear of the mall. My mom picked me up and we went to the local shopping plaza. Mom chipped in a little and helped me get some shopping done. I didn't get much, but it felt good to get even a little accomplished.

So now that I fessed up to my lack of participation in the day I look forward to each year...you can fess up too? Did you get up at 4:00a.m.? Did you shop at all?

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 9:24 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 24, 2007 at 1:56 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Well, you already know this, but I'll fess up to the rest of the blogging community. I did NOT go shopping at all on Black Friday...or today. It was truly the most depressing Black Friday ever since I didn't get my Christmas bonus in time to shop with it...

     
  • At November 24, 2007 at 5:53 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    I did go shopping, but I waited until around 10 and I only went to 2 stores. And the 2nd store, I ran in to discover what I wanted was sold out and I quickly got the heck out of there!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com