Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Don't Stop the Pain...
Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Freeze It!

My boyfriend Damian played Arena Football for several years following his college football days. When we met he was finishing up a season with the Macon Knights. And though I didn't go to any games that year, when the next season came around, I became a true fan! I loved the games, the atmosphere, the energy, the noise, and the hardcore love that Damian had for the game. I loved watching him do what he he does best.

What I didn't love was watching him hit or take the hits each game. I would get so nervous when he would go down; and was terrified when he didn't get right up. Football is such a rough game, and arena ball, just seems to be a little harder. The guys were constantly getting knocked up against the wall, which I'm sure wasn't pain free. In fact, I'm positive of it. Because for the next 2 or 3 days after a game, Damian walked with a limp, or favored one arm, or had bruises and scars...you name it, he had it!

Though Damian didn't play football this year, he still suffers the aches and pains of the game, and doesn't certainly doesn't sit back letting himself go. Damian is always in the gym, or running routes with the local high school kids, riding bikes with Madi, or joining Mandypoo's husband on a pick up game of tackle football. Not to mention, I'm sure his career choice of painting, doesn't help those annoyances either!

Today I learned about a product, Freeze It Gel, which helps to quickly relieve pain of sore muscles and muscle sprains, back, shoulder, and neck pain, arthritis and joint pains, and my favorite...muscles strains (that's another story, another day!) You simply apply Freeze It to the painful area, and instantly begin to feel the cooling sensation and relief. And Freeze It comes in two forms no matter what your preference. There is the roll-on bottle which is great for hands free application if you are like me and prefer not to touch slimy sticky thing. There is also the gel tube which is great for massaging into more problem areas.

Best of all, Freeze It Gel is made from all natural ingredients including Vitamin E and Aloe.





Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com