Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
What are you thankful for?
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tomorrow is the day each year we set aside to give thanks to the Lord for our blessings. I realize this doesn't mean it is the only day we give thanks, but I certainly won't pass up a day to offer thanks.

Today I am thankful for...(in no particular order)

1.My Health: Today I am cancer free! 2.My Family: I have a beautiful and healthy daughter 3.My Love: I have been blessed to experience so many kinds of love to and from so many different people 4.My friends: my life is rich with friends 5.My home: I am blessed to have so much more than I need 6.My job: Sure I complain, but I love what I do, and that is a blessing 7.Wealth: I recently read on Jim's Gems that I am amoung the rich 8.Happiness: Through Christ I have a joy beyond emotion 9.Intellegence 10.Beauty 11.A comfy bed 12.curly hair 13.Life's luxeries 14.The Love of My Life 15.Dishwasher:Other than Damian :) 16.Pain meds (just being honest) 17.A computer 18.Food 19.My youth 20.My Salvation!

I'm sure I could go on for days, but I was broad and kept it to 20! I encourage each of you to pause, and actually realize just what you are thankful for. We take so much for granted each day...down to food on our plates, the light bulbs in our lamps, and the umbrellas to sheild over our head.

Labels:

posted by Stephanie @ 10:28 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com