Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Planning a vacation or getaway?
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
For those who know me, you know that I love to travel. It doesn't matter so much where, anywhere will do. As a child I enjoyed our big family vacations, because it was an opportunity to go somewhere big for a week. Some years we drove down to the beach in Florida, but other years we headed north to Atlanta to the airport! Those were my favorite trips...Hawaii, Colorado, Utah, Vegas! Now that I am an adult, those big trips, though fun, are a lot more work, and much more expensive. I took Madison to New York a few years ago. I spent weeks researching the city to book the perfect tours, shows, and activities. We had a blast, but these days I don't have the time to for that kind of planning.

My favorite kind of trips now, are the quick one day or weekend trips. I've been telling Damian that I want to take a quick trip to Savannah. He has never been there before, nor has Madison. Savannah is such a historical town, which so much to see and do. There are so many stories behind the town...it's the perfect getaway place!

At Trusted Tours and Attractions you can search and book tours and hotels at great rates! The site has helpful information for numerous cities with city information, pictures, maps, and even weather information to help plan for the best experience for any visit! You can schedule as many or as few tours as you like, choosing the ones that most interest you. And with the prices and tour lengths listed right on the site, you can manage both your time and money, before you ever leave home.

And if you sign of for their monthly eNewsletter and receive stories, travel trips, and blogs (which we all know you love) for travel cities all over the U.S. And if you subscribe before December 14th, you will be entered into a drawing to receive 4 tour tickets to any of the Trusted Tours cities. You could choose from Atlanta, Boston, Charleston, Chicago, Ft. Myers, Key West, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, New Orleans, New York, Niagara Falls, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Diego San Fransisco, Savannah, St. Augustine, Tampa, and Washington DC.

If I win, I will choose the Savannah Riverboat Dinner Cruise. $49.55 per adult ($30.80 for children 3-12) the dinner cruise includes a large dinner buffet and live entertainment from the beautiful river with views of the beautiful Savannah river walk. I can't think of anything to make a trip to Savannah better than dinner on the water!

So, before you plan your next vacation or weekend getaway, stop by Trusted Tours and Attractions to book a great deal on city tours.


Labels: , , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 4:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At November 28, 2007 at 9:50 AM, Blogger MomOf4 said…

    This sounds like so much fun! We currently only travel back to see our families for vacations, but as my husband earns more vacation, we want to take the kids to Colorado and California!

     
  • At November 28, 2007 at 1:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    After looking into this a bit further, I found a tour of Atlanta's Aquarium, Zoo, museum, and other features for $49.50. This same pass is sold on the websites of those atractions for $64.00, because Damian and I had planned to buy it for a quick weekend getaway.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com