Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Tomorrow is the big day
Monday, November 26, 2007
or at least I hope it is. I have an appointment at 9:00 a.m. with the plastic surgeon. He will then either do surgery tomorrow afternoon or Friday, depending on how in depth the surgery will be. If they do it tomorrow they will be working me in at the end of the doctors day. Friday, I am actually on the books. I am really hoping for tomorrow though.

I'm ready for this to be over with. Plus, I would really like the extra days to heal. I am planning to return to work next Monday. Surgery tomorrow would give me 7 days to heal.

I have been in a good bit of pain this weekend. My breast really started swelling on Saturday and Sunday. This morning it was swelling so bad for my shirt to touch it was extreme pain. I called the doctor, and he wanted to see me to make sure there was no infection. Everything was fine...just painful, but no infection.

I'm guessing my breast feels like a breast the day after having implants put in. It is very hard and swollen, definitely sitting in an upright position. I told Damian tonight, maybe I do want to go ahead and get implants this week, because I just may never sign up for this pain again.

I'm counting on my sister to update everyone tomorrow if I do go into surgery, since there will be no time to update myself.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:50 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com