Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Wasn't this supposed to happen at 13?
Saturday, November 24, 2007
I swear over the last few weeks my face has erupted with little red bumps! They aren't zits or pimples. They cannot be popped, and they don't hurt...they are just there! I have NEVER had a problem with my skin (I know, you all hate me now), but seriously, I got the one zit each month that same week of the month, and that was it. I had never been to the Dermatologist until my skin cancer. It has just never been an issue.

But now I look like I have the Chicken Pox. Okay, so that may be a wee exaggeration, but still it's my face, and I just prefer it without all the decorations. I have been washing and scrubbing it like crazy and nothing seems to be helping. Damian thinks its all the medicines they are pumping into my body during and between my surgeries. He's probably right. But it still doesn't mean I like them! Ugh...at least if they were pimples I could pop them. Stupid Red Bumps! You serve no purpose!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:58 AM  
7 Comments:
  • At November 24, 2007 at 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i'm really jealous of you. lol, my skin is always broken out! what do you do to keep your face so clear? tell me your secrets.

     
  • At November 24, 2007 at 9:01 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Well, it obviously only works to keep away zits, not mysterious red bumps...but I use just the good ole Noxema, and the occassional soft sponge face scrub.

     
  • At November 25, 2007 at 1:17 AM, Blogger prin said…

    Maybe bursted blood vessels? How's your blood pressure through all this?

    When my doggy broke my nose for like the 8th time, she hit a blood vessel and it took forever to go away. Really annoying. Bad for the self-esteem too. :D

    Good luck. I hope you figure them out soon. :)

     
  • At November 25, 2007 at 4:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    I have amazingly low blood pressure, and even though it was up a little from normal, it was still low enough that they double checked it on the last visit. (Thank you Valium) :)

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 6:48 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Surgery has always made my face break out and my hair greasy for week after.

    Just what you need when feeling like crap.

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 7:07 PM, Blogger prin said…

    I hope you're ok today. (hugs)

     
  • At November 26, 2007 at 7:32 PM, Blogger Rahul said…

    That definitely sounds like chicken pox. Maybe its turkey pox.

    Man I'm so funny. Someone get this guy a tv show. *Two thumbs pointing at myself*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com