Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
This has got to stop
Thursday, November 29, 2007
The last 2 nights I have woken up around 4:00 a.m. Last night I didn't go back to sleep until after I had taken Madi to school. Thank goodness I'm not working right now...I'd be exhausted. I think I'm waking up about the time my meds start wearing off. I am supposed to be taking the cold meds and the pain meds every 4 hours. But when I fall asleep, sometimes I miss a dose. So my body is now waking me up so I won't miss out on my meds. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that I can't get back to sleep after that.

Then of course, my curiosity gets the best of me, and I go to Pay Per Post to see if there are any new opportunities, and guess what I have found...the best opportunities are available at 4:00a.m. That's not good. I do not need another reason to wake up at 4:00a.m. I believe that would certainly qualify as an addiction.

Must Sleep!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 4:53 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At November 29, 2007 at 9:14 AM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting back to sleep. You've been through a lot lately. So, tomorrow is your surgery, right? I will pray for you as you go through this. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. That is so wonderful that you and your boyfriend have made this commitment.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com