Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Tomorrow is the big day
Monday, December 3, 2007

I've used this title before...even recently, but this time it's good news! My sister is supposed to go in to the hospital tonight to be induced. Baby Elijah should be joining our world some time tomorrow! I have been resting up all day to be ready for his grand entrance tomorrow.

I've had somewhat of a slow recovery, only being able to sit up for 2-3 hours in a 24 hour period without being in extreme pain. But today was a better day. Damian took me to get my hair washed, and since it was such a gorgeous day, he road around town with the windows down and my seat all the way back so I could relax outside my stuffy house. After my "big adventure" I took the best nap I've had since my surgery, and I have felt great since then!

Don't worry though, I'm taking it easy tonight, so I can conserve all my energy for the big day! I have a doctor's appointment at 10:00a.m. across the street from the hospital where Elijah will be born, so I am hoping by the time I'm done at the doctor Mandypoo will be through laboring so that I will be able to see Elijah before my body requires me to lay down again. So Mandy, work with me please! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 8:25 PM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com