Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Who names these guys anyway?
Thursday, December 6, 2007

Damian and I were talking today at lunch and he reminded me of a very funny and of course embarrassing memory from my past. I felt I should share this with you, so you too can laugh at me. :)

I was 16 years old, and signed up to play in the church basketball league. Only 3 girls from our church signed up, but we had 2 teams, so I was the only girl on my team. (Thanks Coach Clark) At any rate, we were playing a tournament one Saturday morning, and all of us "guys" were sitting around waiting for our game to start. Okay remember I said I was 16, that was 11 years ago, and the big movie that had just come out at that time was Toy Story. For those of you who have teenage girls, or ever were one (Sorry Matt & Joen this is not you) you know that at 16 you are still allowed to make a big deal about kiddie movies...it's just a free pass you get as a teenage girl. So back to the story. This little boy (say 4 or 5 years old) walks in the door carrying a doll from the movie, at which point I yell (and I quote) "Oh My God, That kid has a Woody!" Yes, I realized what I had said instantly, and was soooo embarrassed.

And now, you may each tell your very embarrassing moments!

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 5:21 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At December 7, 2007 at 5:47 AM, Blogger linda said…

    Oh dear. How cute.

     
  • At December 8, 2007 at 7:29 PM, Blogger Shana said…

    LOL!!! FOR REAL!!! :o)

     
  • At December 8, 2007 at 11:57 PM, Blogger prin said…

    lol!! That's funny. :D

    Embarrassing moments, eh?

    Hmm...

    How about the time I showed up for school (high school) on the last day before Christmas vacation in a Santa suit assuming that no teachers would actually make us work, and my French teacher made me give my oral presentation. Not only was I totally unprepared and had to wing it... I was in drag. :D

    Or the time I tried to impress a hot guy by driving him home from school and as I unlocked his car door, I slipped on the ice and slid under the car... Totally under.

    I could go on and on. lol

     
  • At December 11, 2007 at 10:32 AM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Hilarious!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com