Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Mark the Date
Friday, December 14, 2007
Remember my "Mark the Date" comment from Monday? Just 4 days ago my little world turned upside down (well even more upside down) when my boss fired Damian. I told you then I thought she was out to get me too. Over the last 4 days and a series of emails, she has made this more than evident....I am getting the ax as soon as I go back. I'm positive of that.

Well, let me just tell you about my week since then! Monday, I was pretty much angry and in a daze. Tuesday and Wednesday I really basically accomplished nothing, but was able to have my doctor keep me out of work a little longer. Score one for Stephanie! Thursday, I planned to spend the day with Mandypoo and Eli. As I was sitting on the couch holding my handsome prince and chatting with Mandy my cell phone rang. The number looked oddly familiar, but I didn't know who it was...so I answered it. The voice on the other end? My old boss! Why was he calling me? He wanted to know if I was tired of the apartment business yet, and ready to come back and work for him?

Wow! What an answer to prayer...J. didn't even know I needed a job. He didn't know I was looking & didn't even know about my cancer. I'm really not sure how since he works in the same office as my sister. Apparently Mandy didn't feel the need to disclose that info to him. So at any rate, he calls out of the blue...and yes, I need a job. There is more to consider than to just jump on the job. Namely the $10K/year decrease in pay. But whether I take the job or not, I believe it was God's way of reminding me He has it under control.

And to one up everything, today I had 3 interviews...well, 2 and a meeting with J. One was an apartment community and the other two were attorneys (what I did before the apt job). And I looked at 3 incredible houses and apartments on my "dream" street. It is like the coolest street in all of Macon, and I found 3 places there! All of them had low deposits (a huge plus), and are moderately priced. What a blessing!

On Monday I needed a job and a home...and today I have 3 opportunities for a job and 3 opportunities for a home. And it's only been 4 days! So I quote myself from Monday's post "Well, mark the date, because I'm positive something will work out, and I'll be better off for it. And be sure to remind me of this next time I whine or worry." And I didn't even get started on the whining or worrying. God is good! I just can't wait to see what's next!

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 9:10 PM  
8 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com