Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Life is Good
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Eternal life is better. Okay, so the title made me think of the song.

Today started out so discouraging. I have looked for a house or apartment everywhere, and just haven't found what I am looking for in the price I am looking for. Just annoyed! Then on top of that, I haven't gotten a job yet either. I've had several interviews, and even a few follow ups, but no one has made a decision yet. Decide already!

At any rate, I found an apartment today, called them up, and was blown away at their prices. I rushed right over to take a look...wow! I loved them. They had upgraded and regular units. The upgraded ones had granite counter tops, hardwood floors in the dining, kitchen, and bathrooms, and all black upgraded appliances. It was beautiful! The other was the same size, just normal appliances, laminate counter tops, and tile in the bathrooms, and $100/mo. cheaper. I can afford either one; both are in the price range I was looking for. I think I'm going to get the cheaper one though. May as well save where I can.

While I was there, the girl showing me the apt mentioned that a property up the road was hiring an assistant manager. When I inquired a little more, I found out a friend of mine had been promoted & needed an assistant now. I rushed right over to talk with her. Even if it were a step down, I wouldn't mind working with Holly. So as I'm talking with her (in my jeans & t-shirt with my daughter in tow...can you tell I wasn't prepared?), she tells me that she would love to work with me, but would rather recommend me for the REGIONAL MANAGER position instead of the ASSISTANT MANAGER position. What!?! Wow! I am so excited. So she called & is setting up and interview for me either tomorrow or Monday. It is only 2 properties, so it would be an incredible opportunity for me to step up in the business.

So for a disappointing start to the day...I'd say it has turned out to be quite an incredible ride! Plus I got to see Elijah today!

Labels: ,

posted by Stephanie @ 4:25 PM  
9 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com