Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I'm Singing in the Rain...
Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I took a shower today! This is a big deal because it is my first shower since my surgeries began a month ago. Don't get me wrong, I love me a bath but sometimes you just want a shower. Not to mention that with bandages from my left elbow to left arm pit, and my left chest, even taking a bath isn't enjoyable; it's hard work. I have had to wash my hair in the sink for the past month, because I couldn't let the water run down my chest and arm. But today I got a shower! I washed my hair in the shower, and I stood their until the water turned cold!

I went to the doctor this morning & he removed all my bandages, and though he put a bandage on my arm, he told me I could get it wet & it would dry. Of course, I still can't scrub the areas, and wouldn't anyway, but it was just nice to have water run down my back, arms & chest. It was nice to just let the water hit me in the face & fall.

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 3:47 PM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com