Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I am Legend
Friday, December 21, 2007
I mentioned last weekend that Damian and I saw the much awaited Will Smith movie, I Am Legend. A few of you asked me how good it was, so a week late, I will give my beginner attempt at reviewing it.

First off, I am a firm believer that Will Smith knows how to pick a movie! With the exception of a few bad ones (Wild, Wild West), Will doesn't miss the mark too often. If you agree with me on this one, then you will not be let down by I Am Legend.

The producers did an incredible job not giving away the movie in the previews, which is a complete pet peeve of mine. The movie has a mild sci-fi feel to it, think Independance Day. The story line is great, and though a bit of a stretch, not too far outside of reality. The preview leads you to believe that Will Smith is the last man alive on earth; this is only partially true. There are thousands of "creatures" who share the earth with him, and you can't forget Sam, man's best friend.

I am Legend is a great combination of intense fight scenes and incredible suspense. And though there is no love scene, the movie was still able to play on my romantic sences. My only complaint is I am not a big fan of creapy looking characters. All in all I give it 2 thumbs up, and a rating of 9!
posted by Stephanie @ 11:10 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com