Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
Where are all the gumdrops?
Friday, December 21, 2007
Isn't it supposed to rain lemon drops AND gum drops? So why did it only seem to rain lemon drops today? I can't complain too much after the great day I had yesterday, but it was quite a frustrating today. I called to check on my disability and they are still dragging their feet. They are waiting on extra medical records to approve my claim. Come on already! I've been out of work since November 12th so could you please get your act together and pay me already? Sometimes the financial strain just gets to me. I found this great apartment, but can't apply or reserve it yet, because I have zero dollars...as in completely broke. That happens when you have medical bills out the wazoo in the same month as Christmas, with no pay coming in. Savings account = $0.

D has been very frustrating lately too. I know he is just being a man, but since I'm an emotional wreck it would be nice if he could be a little more sensitive. *rolling eyes* Men!

Well, I'm done venting for now. I'm watching Jeff Durham the ventriloquist on Comedy Central...OMG he is hilarious! If you haven't seen him, you should. And very talented.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:55 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com