Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I Think My Heart Just Might Stop Beating
Friday, January 4, 2008
I went back to the doctor yesterday. I have been released to work. I go back on Monday. I am not excited. In fact, whatever the opposite of excited is...multiply that by 127 and that is how I feel. I swear I have had 4 mini heart attacks this week. Okay, so not really, but you know when you get that intense pain in your chest that lasts about 3 seconds every once in a while? Well, I usually get it about once or twice a year. I have had it 4 times this week. I know it's stress...the stress of going back to that God Forsaken place I call work. I just knew I would have another job by now, and wouldn't be going back, but things have just not worked out like that for me. For once in my life I know what it feels like to NEED a job.

Seriously. This is the first time in my life I have interviewed for a job that I was not offered. I have applied to plenty that I haven't heard back from, but never have I interviewed and not been offer. Oh, I am a real people person. And I have that "way" about me where I can convince you that I can do anything. And most of the time I can. Not because I'm awesome or anything (well I am though), but because I would never convince you I could do something if I didn't think I could.

But luck would have it....it didn't work for me. Truth of the matter is, I only interviewed for 1 job I didn't get offered. He told me he couldn't afford me. I told him, it was in his best interest to find a way to afford me. (Ballsy, huh?) Well that backfired! I was confident that if he didn't hire me, someone else would. Unfortunately, NO ONE ELSE IS HIRING!

Well, I only get 1 hour on the library computer. And I am down to 21 minutes...and have a few more job sites to search. But for now I wanted to update my buddies. Sorry I didn't have time to check in with each of you. I would need WAY more than an hour for that!

Happy New Year!

*PS. Holy Crap! A first..."No Misspellings Found" That never happens; I am a terrible speller!

*PSS. I misspelled "misspellings" in my ps and ruined the whole thing!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 11:31 AM  
5 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com