Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
2007 Comes to an end
Sunday, December 30, 2007
As we close out 2007, I'm going to have to say goodbye for a while. Due to the fact that I haven't received a paycheck nor disability check in over a month, things have to go. And since I am not actually making any money on the internet these days, the internet, unfortunately has to go. I'm having to turn off my internet and home phone for a while. At this point I am just crossing my fingers and praying I get a check soon, so that my cell phone is not next to go.

In 7 days I have another cell phone bill, car payment and electric bill due. (Cell phone is already past due), and honest I have less than $80.00 to my name. (Including my PPP money) I'm scared about what might happen, but all I can do is trust that God will pull through for me.

I really never imagined I would reach this point. I now realize the cancer caused so much more pain than just the physical pain on my body. I am just hoping the IRS gets their act together pretty quickly so I can file my taxes ASAP...cross your fingers I get a refund. I'm going to need it to get caught up.

I'll miss my blogging buddies! When I return I'll have so much to catch up on. Have a Happy New Year everyone! Here's hoping 2008 turns out to be a better year!

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 10:07 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At December 30, 2007 at 11:16 PM, Blogger linda said…

    It has indeed been a tough year for you. I hope things pick up for you. I am sure they will. Health issues can be very troublesome and take a long time to emotionally recover from. Take care of yourself and I hope you are back online when life resettles.

    Happy New Year and I am sure it will bring good things to you when you need them most.

     
  • At December 31, 2007 at 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're in my prayers. God will definitely take care of you. happy new year and i hope everything works out for you.

     
  • At December 31, 2007 at 10:52 AM, Blogger Mandy said…

    Hopefully your checks will come in soon!

     
  • At December 31, 2007 at 5:00 PM, Blogger prin said…

    I'm so sorry! I wish I had means to get you some money. Stupid holidays. :( Boooo. :(

    I really hope you'll be ok and that things will straighten out soon. (hugs)

     
  • At January 2, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Blogger Courtney said…

    I hope things work out for you and you'll be back soon. Please let me know when you're back! I love your candid posts.

     
  • At January 3, 2008 at 12:41 PM, Blogger Sharon said…

    Oh no!! hang in there, I'll be praying for you. :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com