Daily Skittle

And now back to your regular scheduled program...

 
My Blog Log
2008 Election
Awards
PayPerPost
Blogvertise
Increase Website Traffic
BLOGRUSH
Search!
Google
Other Ads and Links
I'm such a bad blogger
Friday, January 18, 2008
I only post about once every week & a half these days, and even then, I don't actually read blogs...I just update. It's kinda sad that I went from the 3 or 4 times a day of posting and reading to just every once in a while to almost never.

Today SUCKED. I lost my job today. You know, because having cancer & being out of work for 2 months over the Christmas holidays wasn't enough. I'm really down and out today, so please excuse the pity party I am having. Yes ladies & gentlemen...this 27 year old mother is moving back home to Mommy & Daddy. I'm turning in my adult card, and running back to Mommy and Daddy for help. I'm like a crippled dog on the side of the road...someone please just put me out of my misery.

Step 1 in the healing process...self pity...check! Step 2...anger...check! That's as far as I have gotten.

Labels: , ,

posted by Stephanie @ 8:22 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At January 18, 2008 at 9:18 PM, Blogger prin said…

    Omg, that's horrible! I'm so sorry. :(

    Not much new on my end other than my car... *blushes*

     
  • At January 18, 2008 at 9:25 PM, Blogger Jim Duggan said…

    I am so sorry to hear that Skit. That is never fun. But you know what . . . you have a great mom and dad to help you over the hump. And it will get better.

    Can I share a Bible verse with you that you can make your own?

    Jeremiah 29:11 "I know that plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

    That's got Skittle written all over it.

     
  • At January 18, 2008 at 11:03 PM, Blogger Boss Lady said…

    Oh, my love. I am so sorry. That really stinks. Jim is right on, I am so glad you can depend on your mom and dad to be there for you right now. And it's always ok to be mad, just don't hold on to it. I love you!
    That's a great verse Jim shared with you.
    Keep us posted. xoxo

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Stephanie
Home: Macon, Georgia, United States
About Me: Holy Crap I will be 29 soon! My friends and I are creating a before we turn 30 bucket list...hmmm what to add?
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Daily Skittle Template by Isnaini Dot Com